Saturday, March 23, 2013

Randy White & Len Barker (03/23/13)

(Left) Randy White, Super Bowl XII MVP
(Right) Len Barker, Cleveland Indians Pitcher
Randy White and Len Barker were signing autographs at the March Madness Show hosted by JP's Sports & Rock Solid Promotions in White Plains, NY.

Randy White played for the Dallas Cowboys (1975-1988) and was co-MVP of Super Bowl XII with Harvey Martin, who is deceased. He was inducted into the NFL Football Hall of Fame in 1994. The Dallas Cowboys also honored him with the Ring of Honor in 1994. He was nicknamed "Manster," half man, half monster.

Randy White Signing Autographs

For a guy who just turned 60 years old, Randy White looks like he's still in football shape. He is jacked up! He was a really cool guy to meet and even took a picture with me. He's the 3rd MVP of my Super Bowl MVP autograph collection.

Randy White Photo

Randy asked me if I was going to get any other players to sign the football. I told him this ball is just for him. He signed my Super Bowl XII football and added 5 inscriptions: Co-MVP SB XII, #54, H.O.F. 94, R.O.H. 94, and MANSTER! Inscriptions increase the value of an autograph and Randy took care of me. He is the man!

Randy White Signed Autograph Superbowl XII Football with Co-MVP SB XII, HOF 94, ROH 94, and Manster inscriptions

Len Barker was a pitcher for the Cleveland Indians (1979-1983). He is famous for throwing the 10th perfect game in Major League Baseball on May 15, 1981. Only 23 pitchers have tossed perfect games in MLB history.

Len Barker Signing Autographs

Len is a very nice guy. He signed my MLB baseball and added his perfect game inscription, P.G. 5-15-81.

Len Barker Signed Rawlings MLB Baseball with Perfect Game 5-15-81 inscription

It was my first time attending a show hosted by JP's Sports & Rock Solid Promotions. I had a lot of fun going to this event with my uncle and meeting Randy White and Len Barker.

No comments:

Post a Comment