Friday, February 15, 2013

Fred Biletnikoff & Jim Plunkett (02/15/13)

I want to start collecting Super Bowl footballs autographed by each Super Bowl MVP. There has been 47 Super Bowls played, so this is going to be a tough collection to complete but I'm up for the challenge. My first two MVPs are Fred Biletnikoff and Jim Plunkett who were signing autographs at a GT Sports Marketing event in Somerset, NJ.

Fred Biletnikoff, Super Bowl XI (11) MVP
Fred Biletnikoff was the first to arrive. There wasn't a long line, so I was able to get his autograph quickly without having to wait too long. He even took a picture with me.




Fred signed my Super Bowl XI football and inscribed it with SB XI MVP.

Jim Plunkett, Super Bowl XV (15) MVP
Jim Plunkett was just as cool as Fred. He was extremely nice and also took a picture with me.




Jim signed my Super Bowl XV football and inscribed it with SB XV MVP.

Both signings went really quick. They were both great guys and a pleasure to meet. GTSM held a nice signing event at a spacious Garden State Exhibit Center. I will definitely be attending their next New Jersey event. Two Super Bowl MVP autographs completed, forty-five to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment