Monday, January 27, 2014

Jim Dray (01/27/14)

Jim Dray Arizona Cardinals Tight End
Jim Dray, Arizona Cardinals Tight End

Jim Dray was drafted out of Stanford University by the Arizona Cardinals in the 7th round (233rd overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft. During his four years at Stanford, he completed 41 receptions for 455 yards and 7 touchdowns. In his senior year, he was the tight end for first year quarterback, Andrew Luck. Since 2010, Dray has played in 55 games for the Cardinals. He has 33 receptions for 302 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Jim Dray did not have an autograph signing, but my good friend and coworker Erica and her mother know Jim Dray and his family. She knows how much I love collecting sports memorabilia and told me she can try to get me an autograph. This was breaking news to me at work and I was really excited. I was able to prepare two 8x10 photos of Jim Dray and gave it to her to get signed.

I received great news from Erica via text message that Jim Dray was happy to sign my photos! She also sent me a photo of him signing the two photos! Here's a picture of Jim Dray autographing my two 8x10 photos.

Jim Dray Signing Autographs

Two signed photos by Arizona Cardinals Tight End, Jim Dray.

Jim Dray Signed Autograph Photos

Jim Dray Signed Photo

Jim Dray Signed Photo 

A huge thank you to Erica, Mrs. "Dichi," Mrs. Dray, and Jim Dray for the autographed photos. I will forever be a fan of Jim Dray!

No comments:

Post a Comment