Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bernard King (03/22/14)

Bernard King
Bernard King, 2013 Hall of Fame Inductee
#30 New York Knicks Small Forward 1982-1987

Bernard King played for the New York Knicks from 1982-1987. He was a 4-time NBA All-Star, 1985 NBA Scoring Champion, and was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2013.

Bernard was signing autographs at the Nielsen dealership in East Hanover, NJ. My goal was to get my official game ball series NBA basketball and photo signed by Bernard King with his Hall of Fame inscription. I arrived early to the signing and was probably the 20th person in line. When Bernard arrived he greeted all his fans from the end of the line to the beginning with a high five.

Bernard King Meet and Greet Event

He is a really friendly guy, but when I got my chance to meet him I started to get nervous for some weird reason. I didn't know if he would add his hall of fame inscription to my basketball, but I knew it didn't hurt to ask. Sure enough, Bernard was really cool about adding his hall of fame inscription to his autograph. He also signed my 8x10 photo that I printed out for him.

Bernard King Autograph Signing

Bernard King signed official game ball series NBA basketball.

Bernard King Signing NBA Basketball

Bernard King Signed NBA Game Ball Series Basketball

Bernard King signed 8x10 photo.

Bernard King Signed 8x10 Photo

It was my first time at the Nielsen dealership for an autograph signing and I had a great experience. The music, food, and entire event was really good. It was a opportunity to meet a former New York Knicks player and Hall of Famer like Bernard King. I'm looking forward to their next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment