Monday, March 17, 2014

Tim Hardaway Jr. (03/17/14)

Tim Hardaway Jr., New York Knicks Guard

Tim Hardaway Jr. was drafted out of the University of Michigan in the first round of the 2013 NBA Draft (24th overall) by the New York Knicks. The Knicks signed him to a 4-year deal worth $6.1 million.

Tim was signing autographs at the White Plains Chrysler dealership in White Plains, NY. My goal was to get my official game ball series NBA basketball signed by Tim, along with two photos that I printed out. Driving to White Plains wasn't easy for me, but it was definitely worth it. When I arrived at the dealership Tim was already there signing autographs. There wasn't many people, which was a good thing for me. My chances of getting multiple items signed was very good. Tim signed any items and took pictures with everyone who asked. He was a really nice guy and took his time to greet all his fans.

Tim Hardaway Jr. signed official game ball series NBA basketball.

Tim Hardaway Jr. Signing Basketball

Tim Hardaway Jr. Signed Basketball

Tim Hardaway Jr. signed 5x7 photos.

Tim Hardaway Jr. Autograph Signing

Tim Hardaway Jr. Signed 5x7 Photo

Tim Hardaway Jr. Signing Autographs

Tim Hardaway Jr. Signed 5x7 Picture

Tim Hardaway Jr. poses for a picture with me.

Tim Hardaway Jr. and Jonathan

Tim is a great guy and was a pleasure to meet. Thanks for hosting a great signing White Plains Chrysler dealership.

No comments:

Post a Comment