Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Phil Jackson (05/21/13)

Phil Jackson, Power Forward
2 NBA Championships, New York Knicks (1970, 1973)

Phil Jackson played for the New York Knicks from 1967-1978 and won two NBA
championships

Michael Jordan and Bulls Coach Phil Jackson
6 NBA Championships, Chicago Bulls (1991-1993, 1996-1998)

Phil coached Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls to six NBA championships.

Kobe Bryant and Lakers Coach Phil Jackson
5 NBA Championships, Los Angeles Lakers (2000-2002, 2009-2010)

He also coached Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers to five NBA championships.

Phil Jackson holds the NBA record for the most combined championships (13) as a player and a head coach. Phil was in New York signing copies of his new book Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success at Barnes & Noble.



I noticed Phil was signing all his books with a regular pen. As always, I came prepared with my blue sharpie. I didn't have a lot of time to interact with Phil, but he was nice enough to switch pens and sign my book with a blue sharpie.

 
This was my third book signing at the Barnes & Noble, Fifth Avenue in New York. It was another good experience and I'm looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment