Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jeremy Hefner (07/21/13)

Jeremy Hefner, New York Mets Starting Pitcher

My friend and coworker, Amber, attended a meet-and-greet event at Citi Field with New York Mets and Philadelphia Phillies players. The event was organized by Berkeley College, Modell’s Sporting Goods, and Snowball Express, an organization dedicated to creating happy memories for the children of fallen U.S. troops. This event took place while I was away on my trip to Arizona, so I had no chance of attending. Amber was really nice and took one of my baseballs to get autographed. She was very successful! Amber met and spoke with New York Mets pitcher, Jeremy Hefner. Here are some of the great pictures that she took at the event.

Jeremy Hefner signing autographs at Citi Field

Jeremy Hefner signing autographs at Citi Field

Jeremy Hefner signing autographs at Citi Field

Jeremy Hefner signed my Rawlings Official Major League Baseball.

Jeremy Hefner signed Rawlings MLB baseball autograph

A huge THANK YOU to Amber for getting me this autograph. I'm a big Mets fan and Hefner's autograph will make a nice addition to my collection. You're the best, Amber!

No comments:

Post a Comment